We believe God has always had it on His heart to guide people on a spiritual journey that includes knowing God, finding freedom, discovering our purpose, and making a difference.
We consider reaching people who do not know God personally one of our greatest responsibilities. Our Sunday services are for people at all stages in their spiritual journey but are especially geared toward those who do not have a genuine relationship with God.
We believe real life change happens in the context of authentic relationships, which is why we are a church made up of small groups. In the Bible, the early church worshipped in the temple, but personal ministry happened “house to house.”
The CAI Growth Track offers information and experiences designed to help you discover and develop your redemptive purpose so you can live the full life God wants for you. Our process is made up of four steps, which guide you to accept Jesus, attach to the church, advance in your purpose, and activate your gifts by serving others.
We believe church is not about “me.” We are saved to serve. All of us were created by God to make a di erence in the life of another person. God has a place for you where your unique abilities and passions can impact the lives of others. We believe your life will never make sense until you find, develop, and fulfill that purpose through serving others.
1. In the verbal inspiration of the scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, and they are the revelation of God to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21)
2. In the one true God who has revealed himself as the eternally self-existent “I AM”. Our God is a trinity in unity, manifested in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10-11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22)
3. In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. In the fall of man. (Genesis 1:26-27; 2:17; 3:6; Romans 5:12-21)
5. In the salvation of man. Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God. (Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Romans 10:9-13; Ephesians 2:8; Titus 3:5-7)
6. In sancitification as a definite yet progressive work of grace. (Romans 12:1-2; 1Thessalonians 5:23; Hebrews 12:14; 13:12)
7. In the baptism in the Holy Ghost witnessed by an initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 1:4-8; 2:4; 10:46)
8. In the Church, built upon the foundation of Jesus Christ. Its constituents are all true believers, born again of the Spirit and of the Word. (1 Corinthians 3:11; Ephesians 2:20; 5:27; John 3:6; 1 Peter 1:23)
9. In water baptism by immersion according to a direct command of our Lord and for believers. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 8:37-38)
10. In the Lord’s Supper as a memorial of His suffering and death. (1 Corinthians 11:26)
11. In divine healing as provided for in the atonement, and as the privilege of all believers (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:14-16)
12. In the second coming of Jesus. (Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
13. In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost. (1 Corinthians 15)
14. In the final judgment. (Revelation 20:11-15)